2/28/2012

Pregnant Jessica Simpson: I Look Like "A Big Blob

When Jessica Simpson tunes in to watch the premiere of Star ABC on March 13, Mode and his body looks nothing like it does now.

Photo: Jessica Simpson maternity stylish

"I was not pregnant when we were pulling on it, and it would be surprising to see me with a size," he said in 31 years during a conference call on Thursday. "It will be like a big bubble sitting on the couch watching myself thin."

Simpson will be the mentor of 14 participants and fellow fashion designers Nicole Richie (30 years) and John Varvatos, mannequin It MacPherson, 47, will host.

Photo: complains of Jessica Simpson's weight and landing

"As a team with this show was perfect," said Simpson. "I can not be refused because I felt like it was great for the collection of mine, but it is also important for me to talk to these designers, comings and goings and their mentor and show them the type of the ropes and really tried to lead them in the right direction. "

Photo: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Road to Romance

Simpson said that now he was expecting her first child with her fiance, Eric Johnson, and is considering the establishment of the maternity line for Jessica Simpson.

No comments:

Post a Comment