2/28/2012

Bachelor's Courtney to Ben: "I Tried Really Hard" to Be Nice to Other Women Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-courtney-to-ben-i-tried-really-hard-to-be-nice-to-other-women-2012282#ixzz1nkBe5rE8

On Monday's all-new episode of The Bachelor, a desperate Courtney Robertson pulled Ben Flajnik aside for some one-on-one time during a date in Switzerland to come clean about her relationship with the other women in hopes that her honesty would earn her bonus points in the end stages of the competition.
"I tried really hard to be nice with [the other women], but that's a really unique situation for me," she said. "I'd say something and they'd jump on me. I had my guard up."
Little does Flajnik know, however, Robertson said more than a few hurtful things to her fellow cast members.

No comments:

Post a Comment