2/28/2012

Lindsay Lohan: I'm a "Homebody" Now

For the first time since 2006, and will be hosted by Lindsay Lohan Saturday Night Live this weekend - but the starlet, 24, said she is not a party girl at the end of the night, no more.

In an interview Thursday on the Today Show with Matt Lauer, the actress often say to his troubled days of festivities at parties and clubs in Hollywood and New York and elsewhere, behind his back.

Photos: How Lindsay and dressed in court

"I came, in fact, a few months ago with a friend, and I was very uncomfortable," says the star of Ur. "It's not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that has ever been before, and it just was not fun for me, I became more of a similar organization. And I love her. "

Lohan, whose struggles with drugs and alcohol and the law and well-known, he says, to ur It is now "clean and sober," and admits ". I still need to go through the process to prove myself "

Photo: Lindsay greatest moments OMG

In addition to SNL, and both white-hot stars also confirmed plans to play Elizabeth Taylor in the biopic. "We start production soon," said Lohan. "I did tons of research, but I still just be it research. It has always been a woman and she is great for me. So I'm really honored that I am, and I will not let anyone down, especially myself. "

Photos: How Lindsay has the face of change

Actress is well aware that most filmmakers never able to secure them in the project. "I can see where it can be scary for people to invest in me," she said. "And I do not want people to have one more reason to fear, so to be able to have this opportunity with SNL and the film, I'll do what I'm supposed to do, and enjoy, and do the best I can. "

No comments:

Post a Comment